Goal Mapping for Highly Effective Students
This programme allows the participants to consider: who they are (rather than products of their parents); what kind of relationships would they ideally have with others in their circle of family or friends. It aims for them to be transitional: in breaking negative influences that they have experienced; and focusing on what they really wish to strive for. As soon as they have an idea of what they are working towards, the programme allows the young people the time to focus on taking steps to achieving it. It then moves towards working with others and to work interdependently to achieve some amazing results - whilst taking care of themselves to remain fit and well to help themselves and others.
This Goal Mapping Workshop can help students:
- Understand the seven steps of Goal Mapping
- Increase self confidence and self-esteem.
- Make smarter decisions on career choices and revision planning.
- Gain greater control of their lives.
- Define their values and what matters most to them.
- Get more done in less time.
- Find Balance – Spread success through all major areas of their life
- Improve relationships with family and friends.
- Be Happy
Three key outcomes of this programme are:
- Students leave with a clear picture of their own personal goals, having created their own Goal Map and action plan for the future.
- Students leave with the tools to make their goals a reality.
- Students leave with guidance of how to live an effective life and have effective relationships with others in their life.
- Raise your awareness: shifting perceptions to gain clarity on reality
- Developing possibility consciousness: tuning your beliefs to release your potential
- Finding your balance: spreading success through all major areas of your life
- Be ‘on purpose’: working in alignment with your self-motivation strategy
- Become fully ‘response-able’: learning how to choose your response
- Maintain a positive focus: commanding your subconscious to create your own reality
- Seven fundamental laws of success: understanding the natural principles of creation
- Seven steps of Goal Mapping: creating your own Goal Map and action plan for your future
Goal Mapping for Success
Sorry, there are no courses currently available at the moment for this workshop. See available courses