Facilitated Brainstorming Sessions
The facilitated Brainstorming Session will be customised to address the current challenges being faced or when new ideas are sought to address current sticky or ongoing issues. It may also be beneficial to hold a brainstorming session when a school is undergoing major change or departmental, structural developments.
All too often a spark of innovative thinking is killed by phrases like "We tried that last year" "We've always done it this way" and a host of other similar comments. A facilitated Brainstorming Session is a fantastic way to share thoughts, feelings, ideas, input, feedback, criticisms, past experiences, visions, goals and so on and so forth. It is a totally unbiased, neutral forum which will generate the most fantastic improvements/developments for the issues in hand.
Recognisable results for the business that will be realised as a result of our Brainstorming Session include:
- Increased focus on the issues in hand and how to address them
- Increase in confidence in handling the change
- Improved standards of procedure for specified activities
- Improved inter-department relationships
- Increased motivation / energy / interaction
- An atmosphere of excitement, passion, enjoyment
School Training Workshops will produce a subsequent report detailing all improvements sought and how to ensure their successful implementation into the business.