Workshop: How to Market your School
“Marketing is the management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying
Chartered Institute of Marketing
How does your school currently view marketing?
One more onerous task imposed on administrators? A distasteful activity which is not relevant to educating children? Or does it consider a marketing program essential to creating a viable and successful educational establishment?
School marketing is applying the principals of integrated marketing used successfully in business to the increasingly competitive environment of Independent primary and secondary education.
This one day workshop includes:
- What is Marketing and Why it matters?
- Internal & External Marketing
- Building a winning marketing program
- Goal objectives, strategies and tactics
- SMART goals
- SWOT analysis of your school
- 7 P’s
- Being different makes a difference
- Reaching out to new parents
- Effective Communication
- Websites and Electronic Communication
- The importance of First impressions
- Hows your Customer Service?